PLEASE NOTE: the corona vaccination is available until December 22 (and December 8 2023 for a home visit). Make an appointment now, with or without an invitation letter. On this page you can read how to plan your vaccination.
Who can get the corona shot this season?
- people age 60 and older
- adults who receive an annual invitation for the flu shot
- adults and children in medically high risk groups (year-round)
- pregnant women (year-round)
- healthcare workers who have direct contact with patients
- people with a vulnerable family member or advised by a physician
You need an appointment for a corona shot
You can make your own appointment with your DigiD at http://planjeprik.nl or call 0800-7070 (Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m).
GGD vaccination locations in Drenthe
In Drenthe you can get the corona shot at 8 different locations. Come at or around the appointed time, to avoid waiting in line at the location.